Join fellow PK-16 mathematics and science educators at the ME by the SEa conference on the beautiful island campus of Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi on Friday, June 14, 2013.
Session Materials from 2013 ME by the SEa
[catlist name=me-by-the-sea-2013-sessions numberposts=8 order=asc excerpt=no content=no date=no template=highlight]
- ME by the SEa 2012
- More ME by the SEa Conference Archives
- Coastal Council of Teachers of Mathematics
Note: Conference participants may be eligible for up to 6 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEU). Many teachers are supported by their employer to attend this event.
Registration is limited to 350 participants and includes parallel sessions, a keynote presentation, and deluxe boxed lunch. The conference often sells out before the deadlines, so register early.
- $30 for attendees registered by May 27, 2013
- $15 for pre-service teachers or students registered by May 27, 2013
- $5 for presenters and student volunteers registered by May 27, 2013
- $45 for attendees registered after May 27, 2013 and before June 10, 2013
Registration Payment Details:
Registration options for this year’s conference are limited to online registration (e.g., credit card) and school purchase orders.
- The final registration deadline is June 10, 2013. The final payment received deadline is June 12, 2013. If payment has not been received by this date, registration will be canceled.
- Regretfully, we cannot accommodate registrations at the door and minor children are not allowed at the event.
- If paying by school purchase order, make the check out to TAMUCC with Memo: ME by the SEa and mail to:
Dr. Faye Bruun
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
6300 Ocean Drive Unit 5834
Corpus Christi, Texas 78412-5834
Present at ME by the SEa
If you’d like to share your work with local math and science teachers, consider looking over past programs and including a brief description of your presentation on the registration form. The $5 cost of registration for presenters is a nice bonus, too!
See the registration form for details on reserving (very affordable) space to share mathematics and science education materials with conference attendees.
Please contact the conference organizer with questions or concerns.